5 Reasons Why You Should be Excited to Go Back to School

1:14:00 PM

Image from Pixabay

It's June and in just a few days, you'll soon be going back to school. You're either pretty excited to see all your friends once again but bummed to know that summer is gone. But there's no reason why you should be sad about it. On the contrary, be happy because you know you'll be getting your allowance once again!

Here are 5 reasons why you should be excited to go back to school:

New school year, new classmates, new everything

Back when I was still studying, I would be so excited during the month of May. I'd be eager to go shopping for new school supplies and couldn't wait to get my hands on my new stash of notebooks. Aside from my new supplies, I also looked forward to who my teachers will be for the year ahead as well as who (among my friends) would belong in the same class as me.

Meet new friends

And when you discover that you aren't in the same class as your friends/squad/barkada, there's always the option of meeting new friends. Who knows? You might have something in common with the new girl in your class. Go out of your way and make friends with people.

Summer boredom is over

As much as I used to love summer and being able to wake up anytime I wanted, I hated the days when there wasn't anything available for me to do. Now that summer's over, you have something to look forward to. Sure it's homework and quizzes, but at the end of the day, it gets your brain moving.. right?

Time to pick up a new hobby or sport

Being in school is one of the best times you can explore yourself and what you can be capable of. Back in school, we were given the option to join a new school club every year. I tried acting, dance, the school paper, and even a book lover's club. Take this as an opportunity to learn more about yourself, especially if you are confused of which course you intend to take up in College.

Enjoy it while you can

Especially if you're already in your senior year in College, this could be the last summer you won't have anything to do. And consequently, your last first week of school. Make the most out of it. My advice to you is to enjoy your time in school but still make sure to do your best academically so you can face the real world with confidence and an assurance of yourself.

Hang on. It's just going to be another 10 months.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images